Morris Lubricants Suspension Grades (Fork Oil) are formulated from high quality base fluids and performance additives, that ensure smooth predictable damping over a wide temperature range and under a variety of operating conditions. Balanced additive chemistry protects suspension unit components and the integrity of the seal materials.
Suspension Grades have the following features:
1. Outstanding low temperature performance
2. Cold start fluidity and high temperature performance
3. Long stable Oil Life
4. Excellent Filterability
5. Compatible with all Bronze and Steel system parts
6. Latest anti-wear and EP technology
7. Good thermal stability
8. Strong rust prevention, even in the presence of seawater.
@40°C cSt 50
@100°C cSt 8.4
Recommended for the front forks and rear suspension units on all motorcycles used in arduous competition and off road activities. For normal road use the viscosity grade recommended in the manufacturer’s handbook should be adhered to.
Quantity: 1 Litre
Part Number: Fork-Oil-10WT